- How to use cleansing oils- apply 4-5 drops of oil and gently massage on face. Use a warm washcloth to wipe off. Apply serum and or your favorite moisturizer.
- How to use serums- apply 3-4 drops of serum oil to face. Let absorb before applying moisturizer or makeup. Use morning and night
Our underarms are a sensitive area and need a little extra care.
- Remember to change your razor blade often. It's best to shave at night, but if you're shaving in the morning, wait at least 10 minutes before applying deodorant. Shaving produces micro tears in the skin. If you apply deodorant immediately after shaving, some people could experience irritation.
- I have found that if I experience an irritation, mixing a drop of pure tea tree oil with coconut oil and applying to underarms at night helps alleviate irritation.
*These tips are not to be considered medical advice. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your physician.
How do I apply B.O. Bedient?
- Use finger or spatula to scoop a pea size amount of deodorant. Gently apply to underarm in a downward direction. The deodorant will absorb into the skin.
- Apply 1 to 2 swipes only with light pressure to each underarm. Our stick deodorant has a softer consistency than traditional stick deodorants. Let deodorant absorb in the skin before getting dressed.
- Apply to clean, dry underarms.
What to expect when transitioning to a natural deodorant.
When transitioning from a traditional antiperspirant to a natural deodorant, some people need time for their body chemistry to adapt. You may experience more wetness, odor or sensitivity for up to 2 weeks. However, most people have no trouble transitioning. If you get a rash, please discontinue use and try our Sensitive formula.
What if I react to baking soda?
Everyone’s body chemistry is different. Some people have more acidic sweat which can react to the alkalinity of baking soda. This can cause a rash. If this happens, please discontinue. We have a Sensitive line that has no baking soda.
What to do if deodorant melts?
Our deodorant is made with coconut oil, which will start to soften at 76 degrees, especially in our tins. Please store in a cool, dry place. If your deodorant does melt, no problem. If you're using the tin, then just gently stir and put in the fridge for 30 minutes to solidify. If you're using the stick, it has a higher heat tolerance but if it does get soft, just put in the fridge for 30 minutes to solidify before using.
Can men use B.O. Bedient?
Our deodorants work great for both men women and kids!
What's the difference between the tins and sticks?
Our tins offer more control over how much you apply. Our sticks offer the ease and convenience of a traditional deodorant stick. Both work great!
Our deodorants are handmade in the USA.
Shipping and Refund Policy
- Shipping is free in the USA
- We ship only within the United States.
- We usually ship within 1-3 business days.
- During warmer months, we may wait to ship up to a week to keep the product from melting.
- If you are not happy with your product, we will refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist you.